Please note that Telemedicine Services are currently offered only to patients previously assessed at SAN-KER.
- Email address and mobile phone number.
- Smartphone (Android/iOS) or a computer with a microphone and camera
Steps for Registration:
- Fill in the form at the Registration page
- Complete the payment at this link . Please follow these instructions for making the payment.
- Once the form and the payment are verified, we will send you an email with the confirmation and the link for the appointment.
- Further instructions on how to log on will be detailed in the confirmation email.
- After the consultation, the prescription can be collected from SAN-KER pharmacy directly.
Steps for Payment:
- Please click this link to go to the SBI Collect page for online payment.
- Please tick the check box at the page after reading the terms and conditions and click “Proceed”.
- Choose “Meghalaya” from the first drop down menu.
- Choose “Charitable Institutions” from the second drop down menu and then click “Go”.
- Select “SAN-KER” from the list of Institutions and then click “Submit”.
- Select “Registration Fee for Telemedicine” from the menu for Payment Category and fill in the details.
- Please re-enter the Name, Date of birth & Mobile number to re-print your e-receipt. and then click “Submit”.
- Verify the details on the next screen and click on “Confirm”.
- Select the appropriate mode of payment at the payment gateway and complete the payment.